Wednesday 4 July 2007

Final Chapter leading up to the present day...

Even though this final chapter before joining the Logos Hope spans nearly 5 years, there is not too much to write about it.

After taking a well-deserved break after the conference, I started working with Peter Nicoll in the International Personnel Department of OM. Peter heads up anything to do with 'people' in OM, so he oversees Personnel, Recruiting of people, Caring for our people, Training our people etc. My role in this department was to 'administrate' a lot of what took place.

So from October 2003 until 1 May 2007, I spent my days, e-mailing personnel staff, maintaining our international personnel list, gathering information of our annual OM address book and many, many other things too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Loraine,
It was great to read through your history and see all the events in perspective! I look forward to following your journey.
Lesley