Thursday 21 June 2007

The past 6 weeks....

At last I have found the time to update my blog and actually publish it. I thought I would spend a few minutes updating you on the last 6 weeks or so of my life and what has been happening since I moved to Bremen, Germany to await the arrival of the Logos Hope.

You may think from reading the following that I have NOTHING to do, except eat and party, but I want to assure you that I am also working. As most of you know by now, my move to the ship is to take on a new role in Guest Relations onboard. In order to fulfil that role, one needs a ship and some guests! That, of course, is not happening quite yet, with the Logos Hope still in the shipyard in Trogir, Croatia.

In the meantime, I am spending time writing various documents that will help to lay the foundation of our department, Partner Ministries, on the ship. Other than doing that, here are a few highlights and a few bit of information....

No comments: