Thursday 21 June 2007

Life after leaving Carlisle....

Thought it was about time to update everyone on what has been happening in my life over the last few weeks...

I left Carlisle on Thursday 10 May and had a very pleasant journey down to London, via Lancaster and Harpenden. Stopped by West Wickham, Kent, to collect some keys and have a cup of coffee, and then dropped my friend Christine and her brother off at Gatwick Airport.

Friday through to Monday was spent catching up with lots of friends in the West Wickham area, attending church and eating lots!

Then, Monday night I spent with an ex-OM friend fairly close to Stansted Airport, who very kindly dropped me off there early on Tuesday (15 May) morning.

By 10am, I had arrived in 'my new country of abode'. For how long, who knows....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lorraine, great blog.

Will be reading it

Andy